Tuesday, December 20, 2011

None other than me!

For this project we took self portraits. This was actually my very first picture that I took behind the front entrance of my house. I thought the window would give the entire picture and my face a very weird and nice texture.

This was taken inside my house, I thought it would be really cool to create a picture where my head was on the piano keys. In general I think the overall effect was really cool, the piano keys creates a leading line which is pretty nice because it draws you into the picture. I exposed this for about 8 sec, although it may be darker, I feel that this lighter feel gives a serene and thoughtful effect.

It was pouring rain outside on a cool Sunday evening, so I thought, why not have some fun and enjoy the Oregon weather while it lasted. I walked outside to my backyard and had some photo adventure. This particular picture was taken on my deck, because it was a self portrait I had to use a timer, it was a time consuming project but I enjoyed it a lot. A great photo to start off on the winter season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment